- You may transfer a domain name registration subject to:
- registry requirements, and
- this clause.
- If we consider that a transfer is taking place, or has taken place:
- because of an administrative error or oversight by us or anyone else; or
- because of illegal, unfair or unethical conduct by you or anyone else -
we may suspend or reverse the transfer - a 'slip correction'.
- We are not liable to you for any consequence of a slip correction or the circumstances that gave rise to it, but if the circumstances were not your fault you can apply for a refund of any fees you paid to us for the transfer.