Our privacy statement is found in a sub menu of the Main Menu under Services.
- You must provide us with all the information we request in a 'compulsory' field of a service application. If you do not, we may not be able to provide the service.
- warrant that all information that you provide to us is complete, accurate and up to date; and
- must promptly notify us if any of it changes.
- It is a registry requirement that information submitted to a registry operator is true, accurate and that you keep it up to date.
- We may use any information that we hold about you as part of the normal registries and databases we produce for the purpose of running our service or our business.
- We may disclose any information that we hold about you to ICANN and / or a registry operator if they request it.
- We may disclose any information that we hold about you to a third party who helps us to operate our service or our business (e.g. outsourced service provider). We will not permit such a third party to use the information for any purpose that we may not use it for.